New Citizen sliding head lathe for Technoturn
Date: 29 May 19
Continued investment see's Technoturn add to their fleet of sliding head lathes with a new Citizen L20 with LFV Technology.
Citizen LFV Cutting Technology – Reduced Chip Sizes
- Programmable chip control
- Chips are broken up and do not become entangled with the material or tool.
- Cutting resistance is lowered.
- Reduce or remove the need for high pressure coolant
- No built-up edge is formed.
- The machining temperature doesn’t rise so there is little susceptibility to distortion.
- Tool life is extended.
- Very fine cuts are possible